Weekly Top 20 Songs
- Warner Music Pays $14 Million to End 'Happy Birthday' Copyright LawsuitThe music publisher will also not stand in the way for a judge to declare the song to be in the public domain.
- Music Monday (2/8): This Week's New Albums + VideosOur guide to this week's (and last week's) album releases also features the week's top new music videos from artists like Beyoncé, Parquet Courts, and Junior Boys, plus brand new streaming music from Future, Missy Elliott, Death Grips, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic
- Street Fighter 5 cinematic trailer has hardcore music and … Evil Ryu?Capcom released a full-length trailer for Street Fighter 5, showing off the fighting game's computer-generated cast to the tune of an appropriately fist-pumping soundtrack. You can watch it above to see more than three minutes of characters like Ryu, Chun-Li and newcomer Rashid get ready for action. Street Fighter veteran Ryu is seen breaking into […]
- Sam Hunt: Playing Super Bowl blends love for music, sportsSANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — As a kid, Sam Hunt dreamt of playing in the Super Bowl. And he was on the right path as a quarterback for both Middle Tennessee State University and the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- 5 Emojis to Best Describe Beyonce's New Music Video 'Formation'Queen Bey dropped a surprise video ahead of her Super Bowl performance.
- Beyonce Drops New 'Formation' Single, Music VideoThe song came as surprise to fans a day before the singer's scheduled Super Bowl performance.
- Adele might not like it, but Donald Trump can use her musicNEW YORK (AP) — While waiting for Donald Trump to take the stage this week at a campaign rally in Exeter, New Hampshire, fans listened to a few hit songs by Adele, "Skyfall" and "Rolling in the Deep."